- This policy covers how TheOrlandoDJ.com treats personal information that TheOrlandoDJ.com collects and receives, including information related to your past use of TheOrlandoDJ.com products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that TheOrlandoDJ.com does not own or control, or to people that TheOrlandoDJ.com does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- TheOrlandoDJ.com collects personal information when you register with TheOrlandoDJ.com, when you use TheOrlandoDJ.com products or services, when you visit TheOrlandoDJ.com pages or the pages of certain TheOrlandoDJ.com partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. TheOrlandoDJ.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, address, zip code, state, country, phone, and fax. Once you register with TheOrlandoDJ.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- TheOrlandoDJ.com collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- TheOrlandoDJ.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, TheOrlandoDJ.com cookie information, and the page you request.
- TheOrlandoDJ.com uses information for the following general purposes: to tailor the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- TheOrlandoDJ.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with TheOrlandoDJ.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help TheOrlandoDJ.com communicate with you about offers from TheOrlandoDJ.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- TheOrlandoDJ.com displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- TheOrlandoDJ.com does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- TheOrlandoDJ.com advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- TheOrlandoDJ.com does reserve the right at our discretion only to publicly list companies that are subscribers to our service in the form of company name and location. At our sole discretion, we may also from time to time list the subscriber website URL to show as an example to prospective or current subscribers.
- TheOrlandoDJ.com does reserve the right to compile anonymous subscriber and end-user information in the form of statistical information, such as, but not limited to, the top songs lists or date availability checks. This does not include personally identifiable information.
- TheOrlandoDJ.com may set and access TheOrlandoDJ.com cookies on your computer.
- TheOrlandoDJ.com lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to TheOrlandoDJ.com's cookies.
- TheOrlandoDJ.com may use web beacons to access TheOrlandoDJ.com cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with TheOrlandoDJ.com products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete
Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your TheOrlandoDJ.com Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the TheOrlandoDJ.com service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the TheOrlandoDJ.com Newsletter, that are considered part of your TheOrlandoDJ.com account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your TheOrlandoDJ.com Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas TheOrlandoDJ.com uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Obtaining TheOrlandoDJ.com subscriber information by electronic or other means is strictly prohibited. Usage of such private information, including email, phone, address or other contact information is strictly prohibited and violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- TheOrlandoDJ.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your TheOrlandoDJ.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact me.